CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR CASH ASSISTANCE 

  

 






Comments

  1. Good evening to the news of the Philippines today.blogspot.com. I am asking for your help, I hope you can choose me and I have a brother who graduated from K12 in 2024, I hope I can be chosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are six siblings, I'm in college, my brother is in college, three are in high school, and one is in elementary school. I hope you can choose us because our parents don't have a living 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  3. good evening po, sana po mapili ako sapagkat kmi po ay mahirap lang, kapos po ang aking magulang sa pera, ang aking ama ay isang magsasaka at ang aking ini ay nandito lang sa bahay, ako po ay incoming grade 11 ngayong pasukan, sana po mapili ako, maraming salamat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOLARSHIP FORM

SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025